Move Over Stephen A. Smith…

ball-and-net.jpgSo, we’re in the middle of March Madness which happens to be my favorite time of year. The kids play hard and it’s really fun to watch. But at the end of the day, I could care less about “One Shining Moment”.

You know as well as I do that it’s much more fun and interesting to talk about the overrated and overpaid bums that aren’t worth the ink that came out of the pen used to sign their contracts. Or how if given the chance we could’ve been better than this player or that player. Or better still, why we have to pay outrageous ticket prices to see a team that sucks and can’t keep a 4th quarter lead (Welcome to Chicago).

Now obviously, the National Basketball Association has players that are worth every dime that they get, and even though I can ball I’m probably not better than anybody that’s getting paid to play right now (I’d be a much better GM than John Paxson though). And, my Bulls aren’t as bad as the Seattle Supersonics even though Chicago has the 3rd highest average ticket price and next season Reinsdorf and Co. have decided to increase them. These are just some of the reasons why I’ve decided to put my 2cents in and sound off on all things NBA, or as it’s referred to by true ballers…“The League”.

Some people say that in order to be an effective writer, 10% of what you write should be based off experience with the other 90% pretty much being BS, a la Peter Vescey. So sports fans, welcome to the mind of a complex but competant basketball “talking head” and come and experience some of my BS.

‘Till next time…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: